HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops

2 posters

Go down

I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops  Empty I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops

Post  mollymai Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 am

Well this morning I am down 17lbs, not as much as I expected but something better than nothing. I am afraid to go into phase 3 because I don't want gain not even 5lbs back. I think I am going to do the owl phase of the Atkins diet to see how that works to keep me where I am and hopefully I will lose more weight and start another round when I get my hcg bottle.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops  Empty Re: I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops

Post  tearfallzbreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 am

How many days did you do? Take p3 on with lots of hope i loose 5 to 6 pounds every time- i do work out and eat upto 12-1300 calories!! You did wonderful an your bottle should be there soon!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops  Empty Re: I am assuming that today will be the last day of drops

Post  mollymai Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:How many days did you do? Take p3 on with lots of hope i loose 5 to 6 pounds every time- i do work out and eat upto 12-1300 calories!! You did wonderful an your bottle should be there soon!
Today is 31 days.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down