HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spilled my drops!

3 posters

Go down

Spilled my drops! Empty Spilled my drops!

Post  HappyViolet Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:48 pm

I have read so many people saying they dropped or spilled their bottle so I am so careful with mine and then all of a sudden it was on the floor. I couldn't believe it. I am doing so good! Thankfully, I have a second bottle because I got a 40 day plan, but now I may have to cut it shorter than I had wanted. Another bottle is not in my budget this month. So bummed! No
HappyViolet
HappyViolet

Back to top Go down

Spilled my drops! Empty Re: Spilled my drops!

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Oh no- i hear people say this all the time Sad i cant even imagine! Im just glad you had more drops so you could continue with them!!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyViolet Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:Oh no- i hear people say this all the time Sad i cant even imagine! Im just glad you had more drops so you could continue with them!!!

Thank you, me too. I am so determined right now it would really suck to have to stop over something like that when I have been staying perfectly on protocol.
HappyViolet
HappyViolet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimarlene74 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:20 am

HappyViolet wrote:I have read so many people saying they dropped or spilled their bottle so I am so careful with mine and then all of a sudden it was on the floor. I couldn't believe it. I am doing so good! Thankfully, I have a second bottle because I got a 40 day plan, but now I may have to cut it shorter than I had wanted. Another bottle is not in my budget this month. So bummed! No

Oh no! that does stink! Sorry!
Kimarlene74
Kimarlene74
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down