HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ATE OFF PLAN TODAY

2 posters

Go down

I ATE OFF PLAN TODAY Empty I ATE OFF PLAN TODAY

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Well after my ordeal last night I decided to go off protocol today. I had mcdonalds and Panda Express. I could not eat all my Panda, which let me know my stomach has shrunk. I am still full. I am going to start where I left off and see how I do on the active protocol. I walk on the weekends and move around a lot at work.
I know I could have ate healthier but I took advantage of eating what I missed. I will see what the scale tell me in the morning.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

I ATE OFF PLAN TODAY Empty Re: I ATE OFF PLAN TODAY

Post  HappyViolet Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 am

Where are you in your round? Did your one off day result in a gain? yummmmm mcdonalds
HappyViolet
HappyViolet

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am

HappyViolet wrote:Where are you in your round? Did your one off day result in a gain? yummmmm mcdonalds
This is my first round day 25 phase 2 lost 13.8. I gained 2.8 and stayed the same for two days. I did not take any drops that day. That was the day I went to the emergency room for muscle spasm/heart palpatations. So I just decided to go off plan and don't regret it lol. It is what it is, but I could have lost more. I am happy for what I have lost and I am moving forward.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down