HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :)

5 posters

Go down

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :) Empty WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :)

Post  LolaHCG Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am

Hi everyone,
I originally ordered a 26 days kit to start as I was a bit skeptical about this diet. Now I am 8days away from completing this 26-day round and would like to extend to 40days; so yes I am in dire need of a refill. Alas, I don't have enough money to order more.
I started at 258.8lbs on February 20th after my two loading days, and now I am at 236.1lbs. My goal is to reach my ideal weight of 172lbs. And to finally wear a bikini for the first time in my life. Hopefully this will become a reality.

flower flower !!!WE CAN DO IT!!! flower flower
LolaHCG
LolaHCG
Lost over 20 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 20 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :) Empty Re: WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :)

Post  mollymai Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Congrats on your weight loss.
LolaHCG wrote:Hi everyone,
I originally ordered a 26 days kit to start as I was a bit skeptical about this diet. Now I am 8days away from completing this 26-day round and would like to extend to 40days; so yes I am in dire need of a refill. Alas, I don't have enough money to order more.
I started at 258.8lbs on February 20th after my two loading days, and now I am at 236.1lbs. My goal is to reach my ideal weight of 172lbs. And to finally wear a bikini for the first time in my life. Hopefully this will become a reality.

flower flower !!!WE CAN DO IT!!! flower flower
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :) Empty learning how to post

Post  secondeve Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 pm

well i did join this site but your offer is motivating me to use it! sometimes i don't want to learn how to get around a site, but now i will! why not?

secondeve
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :) Empty Re: WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :)

Post  tearfallzbreak Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Well thank you secondeve it means a lotto me truely:)!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sues Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Smile Thanks for inviting me and I am so grateful to learn as much as I can and it sounds like it is all here in one spot. I hope I win but who ever does I'll be so happy for them. Thanks again

sues

Back to top Go down

WHAT A GREAT AND GENEROUS INITIATIVE :) Empty is today the last day?

Post  secondeve Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

i was a bit confused. do we have one more day to post the 25 messages, or is it over tonight?

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Till the 15th:)
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down