HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started Chantix today!!!

4 posters

Go down

Started Chantix today!!! Empty Started Chantix today!!!

Post  Mellymel Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Well today is day 1 and I've already noticed after my dose today that I'm not craving a cigarettes like I use too! I get to smok for the next week and than next Monday I totally quit them! I'm excited I so want to stop and I hope this are my answer Smile

Just thought I'd share! So far only day 1 and I'm not noticing any side effects yet let's hope I don't Smile

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Started Chantix today!!! Empty Re: Started Chantix today!!!

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Thats awesome! How does that work exactly i havent researched it to much? Do you have to get perscription? Let me know if you have any crazy dreams... The patches drove me nuts:(
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellymel Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah it's a pill you get from your dr. Then you pick a quit date and the week before your quit date you start the medicine and then you smoke that first week and when you get to your quit date you quit smoking period! Then continue the meds for 3 months and then your done! I'm on day 2 and I dont even get cravings for a smoke I've had I think 6 cigarettes since 540 this morning and now it's 115pm. That's pretty good for me Smile

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Post  jalufritz Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

If you are not having cravings, then quit now!! I pushed through those because you are "allowed" to smoke the first week. I didn't even want to smoke but I did anyway, and then the cravings came back so strong! I also had the most bizarre dreams. Out of all of the smoking cessation products, that one worked the best. Good luck to you!

jalufritz
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 am

I think i am gonna try again soon to quit. Last time i just quit with nothing to help:) for 3 month but was around the smell all the time ! I think i can do it again though:) let us know ypur daily progress! And if any side effects!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellymel Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 pm

jalufritz wrote:If you are not having cravings, then quit now!! I pushed through those because you are "allowed" to smoke the first week. I didn't even want to smoke but I did anyway, and then the cravings came back so strong! I also had the most bizarre dreams. Out of all of the smoking cessation products, that one worked the best. Good luck to you!

My dr said it's very important to smoke the first week because the medicine works on your nicotine intake at your receptors in your brain so when you do officially quit you won't get major cravings to continue smoking! I've been stressed today and ive smoked more today than all week! Ugggg but I'll push through once this stress is over! Lol

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellymel Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:I think i am gonna try again soon to quit. Last time i just quit with nothing to help:) for 3 month but was around the smell all the time ! I think i can do it again though:) let us know ypur daily progress! And if any side effects!

No side effects yet! I've been hearing if you drink alcohol while on it that's where the weird dreams come into play I don't drink so I haven't had bizarre dreams as of yet! Today is my 1 St day of taking 2 pills a day but I'm a lil stressed today and have noticed I've smoked more today than other days! Just get over this stress and I'll be good! Smile

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 am

How are youdoing melly? I tried to stop yesterday and almost hurt someone it just wasnt the right time for me! Stay strong:)
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  momof6boys Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Well, I have admit, I'm a smoker too....quit for years...then personal issues I started back up. Today I decided to quit!!!! Why would I do all this work to get my body healthy and continue to smoke???? Along with smoking comes wrinkles....I want to stay young looking!!! On top of that...the money I will save to put put in my gas tank!!! Hahahaha!!!

It's gonna be a little tough cuz my husband smokes....but I do have a strong willpower when I set my mind to it and want something bad enough!!!

momof6boys
momof6boys

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 pm

I stopped smoking the first 3 months of hcg. I fealt so health and had so much energy. It was easier to quit with my focus on 500 cal but nownin p4 trying to quit i wanna replace it with food. When i do my next round i will stop smoking this will be my qui date! I am so proud of you ladies!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  momof6boys Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Ok..I quit for a half day...then my son stressed me out...my 7 yr old Benjamin fell off the monkey bars at school and broke his wrist. Spent most of the day at the doctors ofc! Bought a pack as soon as he was taken care of and comfortable....so, gonna finish tis pack....and quit on Monday! I know....excuses, but smoking is my only vise! At least i didn't turn to FOOD!!!
momof6boys
momof6boys

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 am

Thats what i tell myselfmwhen i light up i know its terrible haha you saved me from food today:( but really i do need to stop!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down