HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many calories do you intake in P3?

3 posters

Go down

How many calories do you intake in P3? Empty How many calories do you intake in P3?

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:23 am

I thought that it would be interesting to know what other do for your calorie intake? I try to stick to 1300 calories in p 3!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How many calories do you intake in P3? Empty Re: How many calories do you intake in P3?

Post  jalufritz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:49 pm

The first week I was around 1200-1500, but I have been slowly upping it to 1800. I want my body to get used to eating!! So far I have stayed within a pound on either side of my lowest weight. According to calculators, I can have about 2100 calories to maintain my weight but I haven't had the nerve to try it yet. Slowly I am gaining trust in this diet.

jalufritz
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

How many calories do you intake in P3? Empty Re: How many calories do you intake in P3?

Post  jalufritz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Obviously I am much bigger than you since my calories are so high compared to you. Embarassed I already have my next round planned out and can't wait!!

jalufritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hcgjo Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I don't even think of calories, I eat by the hormone Leptin, when you get hungry it means Leptin levels are low, when hunger is gone it means Leptin levels are good, Leptin is an important part of living with freedom from calories!!!! It works, but you really need to learn to listen to your body!!!

Hcgjo
Lost over 20 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 20 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down