HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love phase 3

4 posters

Go down

love phase 3 Empty love phase 3

Post  aatki1011 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 am

You know when I first came into phase 3 i was really nervous because i was scared i would go back to my old eating habits and i wouldnt eat the right protocol foods but I did lots of research and im still losing! This diet is a life style change not just a couple of months. I can honestly say without hcg I know i wouldnt be as happy as i am now. I love working out! I love the food! My family eats fast food a lot and in the begining I was like omg i want some so bad but now i look at it as gross lol my favorite food right now is shrimp with steamed broccoli and strawberries with "chocolate". I buy unsweetened chocolate and add stevia I seriously probably would not have been able to survive without this chocolate cause i just love chocolate so much! Lol keep your motivation up hcgers trust me it will all be worth it in the long run.

Last edited by aatki1011 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
aatki1011
aatki1011
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

love phase 3 Empty Re: love phase 3

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 am

Thank you for the info. I am glad to hear that it is not as hard as it sounds. I will be on vaction when I start p3 and I am hoping I do well. I love chocolate also, I was craving it not too long ago.
aatki1011 wrote:You know when I first came into phase 3 i was really nervous because i was scared i would go back to my old eating habits and i wouldnt eat the right protocol foods but I did lots of research and im still losing! This diet is a life style change not just a couple of months. I can honestly say without hcg I know i wouldnt be as happy as i am now. I love working out! I love the food! My family eats fast food a lot and in the begining I was like omg i want it some so bad but now i look at it as gross lol my favorite food right now is shrimp with steamed broccoli and strawberries with "chocolate". I buy unsweetened chocolate and add stevia I seriously probably would not have been able to survive without this chocolate cause i just love chocolate so much! Lol keep your motivation up hcgers trust me it will all be worth it in the long run.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 am

I love p3 to. It has become my favorite phase. I also still loose weight on it. Its def a plan that i can stay on for awhile . I would rather stick closer to p3 then going into p4. I am so comfortable here. !
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jalufritz Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Is the stabilization weight +/- 2 pounds? I am on day 15 on P3 and I am down another 2.4 pounds. Should I just eat more calories? I am already at about 2000 calories. Or should I not worry about it? I think my body doesn't want to lose those 3 stars so it is making sure I keep them:)

jalufritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down