HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM.

+2
tearfallzbreak
mollymai
6 posters

Go down

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM. Empty I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM.

Post  mollymai Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm

I know you started this forum so that someone can win a 26 day of hcg, but I am happy that you have started this forum in general. I never posted on the facebook forum because I did not want any of friends to see my post, but I feel real comfortable posting here and I am so excited to meet new starters as well as individuals that has been on hcg for a while. This is so helpful for me. Thank You so much.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM. Empty Re: I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM.

Post  tearfallzbreak Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Thank you molly. I really wanted to help others the way they helped me! I know a lot of people dont post a lot on facebook and this is exactly why i created the forum! I am so glad that your a part of it!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM. Empty Re: I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS FORUM.

Post  Beenadee Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 pm

I second that! Facebook isn't really private enough. I do appreciate the information that I have discovered there but to get into the "nitty gritty" of this diet...I'm glad I now have a place to do that cheers
Beenadee
Beenadee

http://www.riyahlidesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimarlene74 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I agree with the facebook thing too. Which is probably why so many people have a HCG persona on facebook. I really wouldn't feel comfy posting before pics for all my facebook friend to see!! It'snice to have a forum dedicated for HCG.
Kimarlene74
Kimarlene74
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellymel Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 am

Yeah I'm excited about this forum as well I dud HCG summer and then got distracted and fell off the wagon! So excited to be getting back into the HCG groove again! But am glad this forum was started because I don't like posting where ally family and friends can see what I'm posting! So thank you for starting this forum Smile

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Post  jalufritz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm

My feelings, EXACTLY!! Thank you for creating this:)

jalufritz
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down