HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you fill up on your loading days?

+6
tysont
Kimarlene74
Mellymel
mollymai
StephieTrae86
tearfallzbreak
10 posters

Go down

How did you fill up on your loading days? Empty How did you fill up on your loading days?

Post  tearfallzbreak Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:22 pm

I was a week to late to load up on Girl scout cookies=( they are in my freezer but man is it tempting? If your loading how are you doing it this round? Very Happy
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How did you fill up on your loading days? Empty Loading Round 2!

Post  StephieTrae86 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

So this round i focused more on loading on healthy fats, lots of dairy, nuts, avocados, salmon.... and of course some potatoes and bread and pizza! lol. But i have to say the bread and pizza does not agree with me! I also did 3 loading days Verses 2 this time, since i know how many people have sturggled with round 2 i wanted to be prepared! i have even cut out apples, and i am planning on eating fish with one meal a day on this round!

StephieTrae86

Back to top Go down

How did you fill up on your loading days? Empty Re: How did you fill up on your loading days?

Post  mollymai Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I enjoyed pizza, hotwings, frappe from mcdonalds and some other good ole food I can no longer eat right now lol
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

How did you fill up on your loading days? Empty Re: How did you fill up on your loading days?

Post  Mellymel Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 am

Well when I start my load days again I'm gonna be sick I was the first time by halfway through day 2 I couldn't believe how much crap I was eating and how it made me feel sick and than I realized I use to eat this way on a daily basis what the he'll was I thinking! And then I fell off the bandwagon and have to start over dreading the load days yet again!

Mellymel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimarlene74 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 am

I'll be loading this weekend!! Not really looking forward to it. I bought some girlscout cookies yesterday... don't expect them to till be hanging around by the weekend. Should have picked up a box of samoas (my kids wont touch those). My youngest turns 3 on Sunday, so there will definitely be cake and pizza! , I also plan on eating nuts, avocados, cheeses, olives etc. whatever isn't nailed down basically!
Kimarlene74
Kimarlene74
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  tysont Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm

My loading days were horrible, and I definately felt them the first 3 days of VLCD. I had just came off the Atkins Diet the day before - a diet that I had been on for two months - and it was extremely hard for me to gorge food; especially with knowing I would be gaining weight during these days. I know I didn't eat up on near enough fatty foods, but I did try. My weakness is sweets, so I had a box of girl scout cookies, some peanut butter cookies, a piece of chocolate cake with ice cream.. and then for meals on both days I went to the local mexican restaurant and loaded up on nachos, salsa, cheese, and refried beans Smile Just thinking about it makes me hungry, and am looking forward to when I can slowly incorporate these foods back into my diet! All in all, I gained 2.6 lbs during loading.

tysont

Back to top Go down

Post  Beenadee Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 am

Starting my loading days today. I plan to eat avocados, nuts, cheese and of course all the bad stuff too :p
Beenadee
Beenadee

http://www.riyahlidesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 am

Enjoy! I have learned to love loading days. I even lost weight on my second loading day it was crazy!!! Have fun!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Hcgjo Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Cream puffs, cream pies, cheesecakes, full fat milk shakes, burgers, but I find tge less dense tge food the better the load!!!

Hcgjo
Lost over 20 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hcgjo Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Cream puffs, cream pies, cheesecakes, full fat milk shakes, burgers, but I find tge less dense tge food the better the load!!!

Hcgjo

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyViolet Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:02 am

I was totally looking forward to my loading days but then it seemed like the drops made it harder to eat more. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the food lol but I was stuffed! I had donuts, egg mcmuffin and hash browns, fettuccine alfredo and cake!
HappyViolet
HappyViolet

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am

HappyViolet wrote:I was totally looking forward to my loading days but then it seemed like the drops made it harder to eat more. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the food lol but I was stuffed! I had donuts, egg mcmuffin and hash browns, fettuccine alfredo and cake!
mmmm i love fettuccini alfredo i can taste it now:)
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  AshHCG Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Mazzios Calizones.... with Ranch. And Soft pretzel sticks from the mall.

Oh man. Ha ha.
AshHCG
AshHCG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down