HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found A Chicken Day replacing Steak Day

2 posters

Go down

I found A Chicken Day replacing Steak Day Empty I found A Chicken Day replacing Steak Day

Post  mollymai Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Chicken Day on the hCG Diet

Correction Day Series Part 2: Chicken Day

An ex-patient should never gain more than two pounds without immediately correcting this, but it is equally undesirable that more than two lbs. he lost after treatment, because a greater loss is always achieved at the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably regained as soon as more food is taken, and it often happens that this rebound overshoots the upper two lbs. limit. Pounds and Inches

This is very similar to the Steak Day but you are allowed to eat all day long. Roast an entire chicken yourself. Do not buy store bought as they may use sugar in their basting.

Eat both legs and thighs with skin on. You can then eat on the chicken throughout the day as you are hungry even making chicken salad with mayo and sugar free relish. Start with the dark meat and work your way into the white meat with the skin on. This will give you the correct ratio of fats and protein. General weight released is -1-2 lbs.

Recipe for Roasted Chicken:
•1 (5 to 6-pound) roasting chicken
•Kosher salt
•Freshly ground black pepper
•1 large bunch fresh thyme
•4 lemons
•3 heads garlic, cut in 1/2 crosswise
•2 tablespoons butter, melted
•1/2 cup chicken stock

Directions

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.

Remove the chicken giblets. Rinse the chicken inside and out. Remove any excess fat and leftover pinfeathers and pat the outside dry. Place the chicken in a large roasting pan. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Stuff the cavity with the thyme, reserving enough thyme to garnish the chicken dish, 1 lemon, halved, and 2 halves of the garlic. Brush the outside of the chicken with the butter and sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Cut 2 of the lemons in quarters and scatter the quarters and remaining garlic around the chicken.

Roast the chicken for 1 hour. Continue roasting the chicken for an additional 1/2 hour, or until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and thigh
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

I found A Chicken Day replacing Steak Day Empty Re: I found A Chicken Day replacing Steak Day

Post  secondeve Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

wow, thanks so much!!! i could do this!

secondeve
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down