HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gained uh oh:)

3 posters

Go down

I gained uh oh:) Empty I gained uh oh:)

Post  tearfallzbreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 am

I gained a pound or two cant be exact because its 3 in the morning when i woke up which was way to early:) but i am going to get back on track p4 is so tricky and i try really hard not to watch the scale daily but its so hard! So for the next 3 days i am going to stick to p3 eating clean and see im not over my 2 pound rule but way to close to keep thinking p4 is good for me right now! Just thought id share! Happy spring!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I gained uh oh:) Empty me too.

Post  secondeve Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 pm

yes, i too have had weight gain. i worked out and did weights today but still had to have some carbs; my body was screaming for it. i am looking into raspberry ketones; watched a video on it by dr. oz and i am going to get some. i do not want to gain back the weight! funny, i got up about 3 40 am this morning and did not weigh myself. i think i will tomorrow morning and see how i'm doing.

secondeve
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

I gained uh oh:) Empty did better on scale

Post  secondeve Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 am

well last night i totally gave in and had a dessert. but i got on the scale this morning and was back down again. thing is, the last several days i had done really well, but my body weight was not showing it. so now i am relieved!
so back on track today with p3 and happy to get back on track. i really don't need extra carbs all that much. so i will try and stay away from them. guess i just have to give in to that fact!
hope your day is going well!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

I gained uh oh:) Empty Re: I gained uh oh:)

Post  jalufritz Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I am finding P4 a bit difficult. I'm afraid I did not lose all of my bad habits like I thought. I am still a compulsive eater when given a chance...lol! I have been reverting back to P3 when things get out of control. It is much safer for me.

jalufritz
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm

I have the same issue its like i take one bite and cant control anything after thay. This scares me im glad im ni alone i thought i was my own personal struggle. Thanks for sharing that with me:) i have uusually been trying to satay to p3 ways i wanna really stable well and p3 food is enough variety for me to do longer!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  secondeve Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 am

this is the same with me, although it seems that even though i slip and eat things i didn't plan to eat, somehow my weight has been pretty stable. but i too try to stick to p3. i am thinking that maybe i need to eat more protiein, maybe that will help my cravings. i asked on another page how to control this; if i get any answers i'll pass it on.

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down