HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI)

2 posters

Go down

I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI) Empty I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI)

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

Excuse the tmi, but I normally have muscle spasms in my chest on the left and every time I panic thinking its a heart attack, well I made it through the night. Its the weirdest feeling, I can't stand it. Well anyway I had at least three bowel movements and had to urinate about the same back to back. I mentioned it to my mom and she brought up the drops as a concern. I told her I did my research and I would not be taking them if they were not helpful. But my heart was palpating and I noticed this before yesterday. I decided to eat a spoonful of pb and drink some whole milk last night and felt a tiny bit better, but the panic was still there. I had moments like this before way before the drops so I know it's not that. Well I have 17 days to go on my drops to complete my 40 days. After all that I just did my morning weigh in and lost 2.6 down 16.6 in 23 day Very Happy
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI) Empty Re: I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI)

Post  Beenadee Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

I have anxiety disorder and I have notice an increase in panic attacks and feeling anxious since starting the drops. I think it has more to do with the vitamin B drops than the hcg but it could be a combination. I have been using the as needed Ativan that my doctor perscribed and it has been helping greatly in calming me down. Maybe you could talk to your doctor and see if you could be given an as needed Ativan perscription.
Beenadee
Beenadee

http://www.riyahlidesigns.com

Back to top Go down

I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI) Empty Re: I had a weird feeling come over last night (TMI)

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Beenadee wrote:I have anxiety disorder and I have notice an increase in panic attacks and feeling anxious since starting the drops. I think it has more to do with the vitamin B drops than the hcg but it could be a combination. I have been using the as needed Ativan that my doctor perscribed and it has been helping greatly in calming me down. Maybe you could talk to your doctor and see if you could be given an as needed Ativan perscription.
I am going to talk to the doctor this morning. I know I am scarring myself as usual. I also told them about my diet and of course we know what they think about it. I read somewhere if a doctor does not specialize in a certain thing they should not comment or speak on it. A brain surgeon can talk to a patient about cardiology if he/she does not specialize it.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm also thinking I did not eat enough. I do not log my foods which is a bad thing.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Of course the doctor recommend me to get off the drops, but I just spoke to one of the counselors at liquid diet and she recommended that I up the hcg and eat a little more protein. I will do and see how it works. This should go under cheat, but after I left the hospital I was very hungry and bought McDonald's breakfast. I am going to continue and complete this round. I had to vent a little.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down