HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Delight

5 posters

Go down

Chocolate Delight Empty Chocolate Delight

Post  tysont Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Does anyone have a good recipe for P2 friendly Chocolate Delight? I have cravings for chocolate, and i've heard its delicious!

tysont
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Delight Empty Re: Chocolate Delight

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 am

The only one I can find is for p3. But this one say it's for any phase:
1 C. cocoa
1 C. Coconut Oil, melted
8 packages Stevia
Flavored Stevia – Peppermint, English Toffee (Optional)

Fluff cocoa with a fork to break up any chunks. Add melted Coconut Oil.

Mix in Stevia adding more or less depending on taste. Add a stick or a few drops of Agava Nectar and a few drops of flavored stevia to taste

tysont wrote:Does anyone have a good recipe for P2 friendly Chocolate Delight? I have cravings for chocolate, and i've heard its delicious!
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Delight Empty Question re choc recipe..

Post  Brenf88 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

Hi MollyMai!

Kind of new to this but saw your post. I thought we could not have any oils during phase 1? Where are you all getting recipes from? I have searched but not had much luck.

Thanks!

Brenf88

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 am

I found it online. Someone on there stated they drink it and it has not hendered their weightloss. I thought so myself, but there are some people that tweak the diet and try to see if they would stall, but it is up to the individual to test the waters. Here is the site I got it from. miracleskinnydrops dot com/2010/01/hcg-chocolate-delight/

Brenf88 wrote:Hi MollyMai!

Kind of new to this but saw your post. I thought we could not have any oils during phase 1? Where are you all getting recipes from? I have searched but not had much luck.

Thanks!
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 am

I have done chocolate delight in round 1 as well as round 2. I think its def a good thing to have instead of cheating. I personally do not stall off of chocolate delight. If you are new to making it please test it with a peice and see how you do. I have also seen many users say that using the coconut oil helps them loose. I would not suggest you to start using the oil everyday but if you wanna try a little chocolate its a good thing to have.
In mine I take two party plates and fill it up with chocolate and freeze them. I also use the unsweetened coco so i dont melt it i just blend it all together. In phase 3 you can also add penut butter by placing in ice cube trays or nuts.! sunny
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 am

Unsweetened cocoa is a good idea. I am now go have to try it myself. I sometimes have a sweet tooth, but to curve it I make the apple crumb and it soo good. I will post the recipe.
tearfallzbreak wrote:I have done chocolate delight in round 1 as well as round 2. I think its def a good thing to have instead of cheating. I personally do not stall off of chocolate delight. If you are new to making it please test it with a peice and see how you do. I have also seen many users say that using the coconut oil helps them loose. I would not suggest you to start using the oil everyday but if you wanna try a little chocolate its a good thing to have.
In mine I take two party plates and fill it up with chocolate and freeze them. I also use the unsweetened coco so i dont melt it i just blend it all together. In phase 3 you can also add penut butter by placing in ice cube trays or nuts.! sunny
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  jalufritz Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 am

Just made chocolate delight except I used 3/4 C Cocoa Powder. I added chopped macadamia nuts to half the batch with English toffee Stevia...pretty tasty. The other one is still freezing - Stevia vanilla cream and a drop of peanut butter in the middle...can't wait!

jalufritz
Lost over 30 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  jalufritz Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I should have frozen a drop of chocolate before I added the peanut butter. Then covered it all up with more chocolate. The peanut butter sunk to the bottom and made it stick to the container. Still tasted good, though:)

jalufritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down