HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HCG and Me

Go down

HCG and Me Empty HCG and Me

Post  tysont Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 pm

As I stated in my introduction post, I've been heavy most of my life post-high school and have been on so many diets; Atkins diet being the most recent. I only have about 30pounds to lose, and wanted to lose it rather quicky; yet at the same time wanting to do it the healthy way. One day, while searching different diets on Google and YouTube, I came across videos of people losing significant amounts of weight in a small amount of time. Like everyone else, I was skeptical; as many fad diets suggest similar results in the same amount of time. I began researching the diet, reading Dr. Simeon's book, Pounds and Inches, and watching video blogs of people's journey from beginning to end and watched their weight fall off over a short period of time. It was then when I decided to give it ago. I've spent a ton of money on weight loss products over the years, so I figured it was worth giving it a shot. Definately glad I did! I'm a believer!

tysont
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum