HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blew it. Big time.

3 posters

Go down

Blew it. Big time. Empty Blew it. Big time.

Post  tysont Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 am

How do I correct this huge mess that I found myself in tonight? Just for a little backstory, today, my sister got married. Of course, at the reception, there was a buunch of food that I couldn't eat. However, I did try to modify and only had one small serving of turkey, and a small serving of green beans. So, it doesn't sound that bad, right? Now add the piece of wedding cake, plus a couple biscuits and one or two pieces of pineapple to the mix. To say the least, I am none too happy with myself right now. I feel miserable, and definately regret eating all of that crap. Just because it was my sisters wedding, and a one-time deal, doesn't make it acceptable in my view. I don't want to see the scale tomorrow. I leave for New York on Thursday, and I am going to continue the HCG while I am there; however, I had originally planned to end my round before I left. I guess what I am trying to say is I feel ashamed that I let myself eat the crap I wasn't supposed to. Definately not giving up, just a small slip up, and will be back on the wagon in the morning Smile

tysont
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Blew it. Big time. Empty Re: Blew it. Big time.

Post  Beenadee Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes!! I had a friend in town and went to a restaurant and basically did the same thing. I felt HORRIBLE but the next day I put it out of my mind and got back on track. You are human and you will make mistakes. The big fault would be in making the same mistake over and over again. Don't beat yourself up. You will get through it and be a better person because of it. :hugs:
Beenadee
Beenadee

http://www.riyahlidesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Post  secondeve Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 am

yes, i eat things, then i say, 'why did i just do that?' there is always some 'special' reason why we should eat crap, lol.
but i have adopted the view that this is a lifetime deal and we just have to keep practicing til we get it right. i indulged a bit too much this weekend but today i am resolving to making good choices to the best of my ability. we have to learn from our mistakes.
hang in there, and enjoy your trip to new york!!!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum