HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P3 egg day

2 posters

Go down

P3 egg day Empty P3 egg day

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 am

I am doing a p3 egg day but cant seem to find any info to help me out:) how do i go avout p3 egg day?? Thank u!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

P3 egg day Empty Re: P3 egg day

Post  mollymai Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:I am doing a p3 egg day but cant seem to find any info to help me out:) how do i go avout p3 egg day?? Thank u!!
Alternative Correction Days for hCG Diet Part 1 Egg Day

Maintaining your weight is the key ingredient to success with any weight loss program. We often wonder what triggers a gain and how do we stop it. Dr Simeons give us a few key points to consider in Pounds and Inches. You must realize it is a lifetime maintenance and not get complacent in your desire to maintain your hard earned weight loss.

An ex-patient should never gain more than two pounds without immediately correcting this, but it is equally undesirable that more than two lbs. he lost after treatment, because a greater loss is always achieved at the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably regained as soon as more food is taken, and it often happens that this rebound overshoots the upper two lbs. limit. Pounds and Inches

I am going to start a series on Correction Days and also a breakdown of all the important sections in Pounds and Inches. I learn something every time I read it and think breaking it down in nuggets will help us master our results.

Part 1: Correction Day= Egg Day

Having an egg day which I have personally tried and seen the results from can generate a 1-2 lb loss the next day. Unlike the Steak Day you can eat all day long, but only eggs. No fruits or vegetables allowed. Eggs are the most balanced protein and fat available and is a natural diuretic. You are allowed to add mayonnaise, butter, cheese and sugar free relish. Eggs whites are better. On my egg day I mixed it up with boiled eggs throughout the day with some yolk included, egg salad for lunch and a big omelet for dinner. You can also have deviled eggs or try this easy poached egg recipe. I showed a negative release of 1.8 loss the next morning. Total eggs should be around 8-12 eggs for the day.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Ahhhh thank you so much... I failed at doing it today but all about my egg day tomorrow!!! Gonna make some deviled eggs i think it will help me manage them with an omlette! Is there a max number of eggs you can have??
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:Ahhhh thank you so much... I failed at doing it today but all about my egg day tomorrow!!! Gonna make some deviled eggs i think it will help me manage them with an omlette! Is there a max number of eggs you can have??
The last sentence says 8-12 eggs a day.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum