HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is your hcg weekend?

5 posters

Go down

How is your hcg weekend? Empty How is your hcg weekend?

Post  tearfallzbreak Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 am

I did really well everyone i did volunteer work and i stay away from all the theme park food and it was awesome. I just ate a burger and toon off the bun! Im on my last day of vacation so im just soaking up the sun! What did you do this weekend ? How did the diet go?
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How is your hcg weekend? Empty Re: How is your hcg weekend?

Post  Kimarlene74 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:04 pm

So far going well. My honey and I were out all day yesterday shopping for furniture and sheds. I had protein shake that I took with me for lunch. He didn't eat lunch and was starving halfway through the day. He said he wanted to go somewhere where I wasn't to eat lunch! (didn't want to eat in front of me). Ended up sitting across from him at Burger King watching him eat his whopper and onion rings. I drank some water. For dinner I suggested Panera Bread, I got the chicken ceasar no cheese or croutons, or dressing... with an apple and some tea. It was good. Wasn't even hungry for the apple.

Down another .6 today, for a total of 11lbs. I didn't drink as much water as I could have yesterday, going to make sure I get in my gallon today! Going to be packing and cleaning for most of the afternoon! Ugh
Kimarlene74
Kimarlene74
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  momof6boys Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Weekend was beautiful here! Food choices were good! St. Patrick's Day we went out with my brother and his fiance....had one drink...ugh! Gain this morning....but right back on track today with extra, extra water!!

Grilled chicken breasts on our charcoal grill. I had them already weighed and have enough for 6 meals.....YUMMY!!! Grilled asparagus too....delicious! Just finished more grilled chicken breast and cabbage...

I'm doing a 40 day round... My bridesmaid dress came in for an October wedding, size 10....fits great except for about 2-1/2 inches of the top of the zipper of a semi backless haltered top gown. I am on a mission now!!!!!
momof6boys
momof6boys

Back to top Go down

Post  Beenadee Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Fell off the wagon hardcore today...feel like crap and just want the day to end so I can get back on track tomorrow. I have lost an inch on all my measurements but may have just messed all that up. Oh well...
Beenadee
Beenadee

http://www.riyahlidesigns.com

Back to top Go down

How is your hcg weekend? Empty social weekend

Post  secondeve Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

this weekend was weird for me. i ordered a half blt ranch salad from wendy's and they were out of grilled chicken. so i ordered the spicy kind, grr. with avocado ranch dressing. wasn't even tasty but had too many calories.
saturday morning went on a long bike ride with my fam, but beforehand we stopped and had breakfast. i 'splurged' and had a biscuit and sausage gravy, which wasn't all that good. had potato chips that night.
tonight my hubby wanted to go out so we had prime rib and merlot wine. i had two glasses of the wine and did well with the rest of dinner, no carbs except a small piece of bread. the only other thing i had today was coffee and a strawberry smoothie. we also went to the gym and i worked out with weights.
so tomorrow i will go shopping and stock up on p3 food. maybe a p3 week will be good for me. i seem to enjoy it better than p4 extras.
this p4 stuff is tricky!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

I loved reading about everyones weekend! I always have a hard time with big events Nd holidays.. Oh kim i cant even imagine watching my man eating a burger and onion rings in fro t of me that would be so hard!Sad
Momof yay for your dress! What color is it? What kind of drink did you have!? When i drink i usually stick with seltzer vodka and splash of grape stevia in it... Not that i suggest this to anyone just saying:)
Beendee? How are you doing you recovering well? I sure hope monday has brought you back on track!
Second errr i hate when they cant give me the things i need at restraunts it sucks and i know all about that avocDo dip! Very high in cal:(

I made it home safely from vacation! Just happy to be back home and ready to go back to work tomorrow!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum