HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking the edge of p4

4 posters

Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty Walking the edge of p4

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I think i am gonna try to dip my toes into p4. I am not gobna lie its scary but i wanna see how my body reacts to p4 living! Ill let you guys know how it works!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty Re: Walking the edge of p4

Post  tysont Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Good luck!... but you don't need it! You'll be fine!

tysont
Lost over 10 pounds on HCG!

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks tyson- its a weird transition for me for some reason... I cant decide if eatin other foods is smart or not!!! I am so over thinking it but ill keep you updated!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty p4 life

Post  secondeve Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am

i had a bowl of shredded wheat last night. i just felt hollow inside, and i hadn't had any p4 carbs, so i did it. then i posted it on another board and a gal really reemed me about how unhealthy it was and it was as bad as a can of pop, etc.
well, i have to learn to do this, and realistically, i am going to have 'cheat' foods once in a while! i just have to be responsible with my choices, weigh in to stay honest with myself and basically have a mostly p3 lifestyle with a little p4 thrown in when i can get away with it!
so just stay honest with yourself, be brave, and remember what you REALLY want! have a wonderful night, jessica!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm

I have been maintaining my weight! Tonight I went out to dinner to the outback i had a steak and potatoes.. Yes i allowed the potatoes... I am not goin to make this a daily thing but we are human. I had a nice dinner and i knew when to stop. I still feel great! Im sorry to hear the girl said this to you. I thinking bein honest is awesome . But i alwas accept opinions !Smile
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:I have been maintaining my weight! Tonight I went out to dinner to the outback i had a steak and potatoes.. Yes i allowed the potatoes... I am not goin to make this a daily thing but we are human. I had a nice dinner and i knew when to stop. I still feel great! Im sorry to hear the girl said this to you. I thinking bein honest is awesome . But i alwas accept opinions !Smile
mmmm potatoes, I love love love potatoes.
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Have you tried the califlower potatoes recipe that i put up? Def hits the spot for me everytime love them:)!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Post  mollymai Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

tearfallzbreak wrote:Have you tried the califlower potatoes recipe that i put up? Def hits the spot for me everytime love them:)!!
I have not went by the recipe exactly, but I did mash some up once. I am going to try again.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Woohoo the mashed potatoes did not hurt me im still maintaing the same weight! Today i am adding a little sugar free chocolate pudding into my diet! I think i am at my set weight its awesome to see you can maintain a steady weight!!!Smile good stuff!!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty p4 food

Post  secondeve Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:06 pm

yes, i was excited to see that i could eat a few treats here and there. but last night i think i went a lil crazy on the corned beef, and then i had a 1/2 cup of shredded wheat cereal and was up a few pounds. today i am trying to stick mostly to p3 and i worked out. so i have to be honest with myself. i do not want to slip!
so my suggestion is to be careful! you look great and i will help you stay there if i can!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty embarrassing

Post  secondeve Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 pm

...and this is a little personal but i will try and say this as tactful as i can, lol. eliminating solids from the body is important, too. and that is something i really have to work at. Wink

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  tearfallzbreak Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

secondeve wrote:...and this is a little personal but i will try and say this as tactful as i can, lol. eliminating solids from the body is important, too. and that is something i really have to work at. Wink
haha i love it but very true! Yes p4 is def something i kn will take a lot of work for me! I am with my family on vacation so its a lot harder not being home anx in my own ways but i think im doing good and i got to work out today so that made me feel better:)
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak

Back to top Go down

Walking the edge of p4 Empty work out

Post  secondeve Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

yes, i got to work out today too which made me feel better about my little overindulgence. i mean, i still was within my calories but i am sure too much fat mixed in with even a little bit of carbs can add up, at least with my body, lol.
well i guess you are here in sunny florida! i saw your 'gators' pic, it's a great week and florida is awesome; been here almost 15 years.
i will have to check out your cauliflower recipe. i love mashed potatoes but most of the time steer away from them because they are a gorge food! so it would be good to have an alternate. i have mashed them up myself but i will look at your recipe.
talk to ya later!

secondeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum