HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My success break thru! I did it!!

Go down

My success break thru! I did it!! Empty My success break thru! I did it!!

Post  tearfallzbreak Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm

My story is the story of excuses. I have nothing to hide cover up or excuse myself from anymore. I have had to open up deep within side and find all my inner issues as of to why i was gaining weight living unhealthy and mentally breaking down. It got to a point where the pile just kept building on me. I finally hit bottom and fealt like i couldnt breathe anymore. I was in a size 20 work pants maybe 16 to 18 in jeans depending on brands and i couldnt even look at myself anymore. I wanted to ignore it pretend it wasnt there block it out. It would work perfectly until someone snapped a picture of me and opened my eyes everytime. No other diet has worked for me. I live on the road and i needed a strict structure. Other diets made me cranky this one gave me so much energy and felt like i could take on the world. I started dropping weight and i lost fast. Mentally i wasnt caught up with all the weight loss so i am now going to phsyical classes to try and get me more in touch with my new body. For the first time i am so happy. I feel likei can take on the world. Since the diet i have started dancing again got a little promotion at work and i feel fearless. I am ready to take on the world no longer let the world swallow me whole. I have become my own success and anyone can do it. I just believe you have to want it. It took me a lon time to break and want it. Ive never felt so glowy in my life! The power is in your soul!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum