HCG Power House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update

2 posters

Go down

This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update Empty This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update

Post  mollymai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 am

FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update

As we mentioned several months back, the FDA is getting very determined to shut down homeopathic HCG sales.

With your help, we have made our voices heard by signing online petitions across the web. Many people who have purchased the HCG diet from us and several other HCG diet companies, have taken a stance together by submitting case studies, along with signing petitions to save the HCG diet.

Unfortunately, since our last update, several homeopathic HCG companies have since shut their doors due to their labratories stopping the production of HCG, in addition to multiple advertising networks also closing their doors on the diet. We have also received several updates on merchant companies not allowing sales of homeopathic HCG any longer.

As we mentioned before, we have no control over what the FDA does. We will continue helping people lose weight and regain their health for as long as possible in the meantime.

Because the shelf life is 3 years for homeopathic HCG when stored in a cool, dry place, many people are stockpiling as much HCG as possible due to the possibility of the FDA stopping homeopathic HCG sales.

We want to show our appreciation and offer a special on all of our HCG diet programs by offering a buy one plan, get one plan of equal value for free until Sunday, March 25th, 2012. Please contact us at (877) 748-2709 or visit www.yourhcg.com and use promo code "FREEHCG" to take advantage of this.

Thank you,

The Your HCG Team
mollymai
mollymai
Top poster!! And lost over 10 pounds on HCG

Back to top Go down

This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update Empty Re: This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update

Post  tearfallzbreak Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am

Thaks mollymai for sharing.. I wanna stock up but so scared to put money into maybe unknown hcg mow:( ill check it out!
tearfallzbreak
tearfallzbreak
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!
Lost over 50 pounds on HCG!

https://hcgme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update Empty Re: This is from yourhcg.com FDA Shutting Down Homeopathic HCG Sales Update

Post  mollymai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 am

tearfallzbreak wrote:Thaks mollymai for sharing.. I wanna stock up but so scared to put money into maybe unknown hcg mow:( ill check it out!
I received an email from them. I have not purchased from them but subscribed to receive email updates. This is the second one that I know of that will probably no longer be selling hcg. That sucks because hcg has helped so many people. I signed a petition to keep hcg, but I gues the fda does not care. It's a sad situation.
mollymai
mollymai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum